Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

CC - Kill Threat/Quarantine - Error 500

Hi everbody

i have several devices reporting infection in my CC portal. i go to Threats, from the list of infected devices i select one, select Kill Threat or Quarantine. all i get is an error "Request failed with status code 500".

the device is online, shown as such in the device list and confirmed by personal contact to the user.

this happens to any infected device i have in my list. bascially Kill threat or quarantine does nothing but throw an error 500.

all clients are Mac, running os 10.15.7

anybody knows why? dont find any info anywhere about error codes in CC.

thanks

Jürg

Category: Capture Client

Answers

• @Jürg,

Welcome to the SonicWall community.

Have you tried this from a different browser? Also, the error points to a server-side error. Kindly reach out to the support team for further help.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• JürgJürg Newbie ✭

Thanks for your feedback. already contacted support. i found out when it works and when not ->

if i use the very first user we created in mysonicwall (like the masteradmin) and i manage the threats in CC portal everything works.

if i use another user that is created as an admin in the cc portal it does not work. looks like a permission error.

support is looking into it.

thanks J

• Understood. Let us know how it goes! Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• skesarwaskesarwa SonicWall Employee

This issue is reported to development and the issue is fixed on CC 3.6 which will made available soon.