DHCP - Current -- Available -- Total Inconsistent
shultis Newbie ✭
This has always seemed odd to me, but I think I've finally hit a problem that could be related. Currently, I'm seeing this in my NSa 4600
Current: 113. Available Dynamic: 28. Available Static: 0. Total Active: 228. Total Configured: 228.
113 + 28 = 141
Where are the other 87 addresses? I'm seeing "DHCP Server: Resources of this pool ran out" errors in the log, but there are never 228 IP addresses in use.
Can anyone shed some light?
Category: Mid Range Firewalls
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.
Hello Scott @shultis - this will probably help:
in 'diag.html' Internal Settings page, change:
1) Time interval of DHCP lease database to be refreshed: 120 Seconds (Default is 600 seconds)
2) Number of DHCP leases in database to be refreshed: 20 (Default is 10)
3) Aggressively recycle expired DHCP leases in advance (please turn on)
4) Changed the lease time interval from 60 minutes to 1440 minutes
5) Disable, if on: 'Enable DHCP Server Network Pre-Discovery'