Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

SMA 200 upgrade Firmware Question

Hello all,

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me with something and it's a easy fix. Currently we been having issue with our sma 200. We were on SMA 9.0.0.24-sv, and decided to upgrade to sw_sma200__EN_10.0.0.6-35sv...

What a big change on the landing page. The whole eagle flying by and choosing the what domain.

I log into the admin interface to see if I could go back to the classic mode. I don't see any settings or check box for this option. I need to figure this out or revert back because of our users.

They are going to be so confuse when they try to log in. I don't need Monday morning calls, text message on what's going on. Any kind of help would be awesome if this could be turn off or something.

Thank you in advance.

Category: Secure Mobile Access Appliances

Answers

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Hi @Louie

well, I might be recognized as some kind of critic for the contemporary design so I can feel you.

You cannot change the default design, your users will be greeted in orange, which is a very unflattering skin color by the way.

Sometimes there is a possibilty to switch to classic mode, but sometimes the option is just not there, regardless it will be confusing to the endusers and you should inform them in advance.

If you're providing any URL to the users you can force the classic mode with a bookmark like this: https://<yourportalname>/cgi-bin/welcome ... whenever the URL changes to /spog you'll be doomed in the orange universe.

Stay safe.

--Michael@BWC