Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

User Login Issue when I use google chrome - firewall TZ600 - firewall TZ600

samajsamaj Newbie ✭
edited October 19 in Entry Level Firewalls

Hello,

in my SonicWall Firewall TZ600 Google Chrome is not working; it logins and just hangs on, postlogincheck.html, it doesn't redirect to main.html, etc... Firefox and other browsers work fine. Happening on multiple computers, just with Chrome.

Below attached picture:- when I click on the login button after entering a username and password its freeze on the login page and its happen with admin users and also with other local users 

it happens only in the chrome browser

Hope to get a proper solution

Thank you!

Category: Entry Level Firewalls

Answers

• AjishlalAjishlal Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Hi @samaj,

Please upgrade your firewall firmware to SonicOS Enhanced 6.5.4.7-83n. it's worked for me.

Chrome recently disabled RC4 support and old SonicOS releases were using RC4.

• SaravananSaravanan Moderator
    edited October 19

Hi @SAMAJ,

Please ensure the chrome browser is up-to-date. Is this problem seen after a firmware upgrade or any configuration changes to the firewall? Please disable any client AV on the computer and you could check for the issue once.

Kind Note: Moved the post from "Web Application Firewall" to "Entry Level Firewalls" category for precise results.

Regards

Saravanan V

Technical Support Advisor - Premier Services

Professional Services