Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

NSM and Scheduled Report

Hi at all,

I am trying this new service and in particular the scheduled reports .. to me it always goes into "internal server error" but maybe I am unlucky .. I wanted an impression from the Sonicwall community.

Category: Capture Security Center

Answers

• Hi @GIORGIOBIONDI,

Welcome to SonicWall Community.

I checked on my NSM and I get no errors when trying to run a scheduled report as depicted below,

May be you can try using different browsers or clear browser cache on the same browser. If the issue still persists, you may need to open a support case with our Support team and report the issue. They will verify your datacenter location and assist you accordingly.

HTH.

Regards

Saravanan V

Technical Support Advisor - Premier Services

Professional Services

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Hi @giorgiobiondi

I cannot help you in that specific case, but "Internal Server Errors" are all over the place in CSC/NSM and come and go. I'am feeling a severe form of reporting fatigue and went over to just try at a later point in time. I'am done at the moment with CSC/NSM because since doing a simple firmware upgrade through CSC-MA the whole central management aspect is down the drain and not working anymore. Not in the mood to unregister and register the appliance again.

So my advice, just try again, not today, maybe tomorrow and maybe it'll heal itself.

--Michael@BWC