Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Secureworks and O365

BGMRobBGMRob Newbie ✭
edited October 5 in Entry Level Firewalls

I have a TZ300 and have just signed up with Secureworks to monitor our O365 tenant. I've been with Secureworks for a year and have their CTA and iSensor appliances onsite. I recently migrated to O365 and would like to keep our email under Secureworks' watchful eye. As part of the implementation configuration I need to open up our CTA appliance on TCP/443 to 4 different destinations: manage.office.com, graph.windows.net, graph.microsoft.com, and reportingservice.activedirectory.windowsazure.com I've attempted to follow the directions here: https://www.sonicwall.com/support/knowledge-base/how-can-i-enable-port-forwarding-and-allow-access-to-a-server-through-the-sonicwall/170503477349850/ but haven't had any success. I think I'm getting tripped up on the NAT Policy. Are there any clearer, simpler directions out there that will help me in doing this? I'm not a firewall guy by any stretch of the imagination.

Category: Entry Level Firewalls

Answers