Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Where can I find more information on issues from release notes

jm_mcgjm_mcg Newbie ✭

I am trying to find more information on an issue mentioned in the release notes for 6.5.4.8. The issue is "Configured changes on device causing latency issues", GEN6-2469. For example, does this mean that latency briefly increases in the wake of a configuration change or is it persistent? Do all configuration changes cause it?

On a more general note, is there some place that I can go to view the details of these issues? A bug tracker, perhaps?

Category: MySonicWall

Best Answer

• CORRECT ANSWER
    SaravananSaravanan Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @JM_MCG,

Thank you for visiting SonicWall Community.

Release notes is the only platform for consumers to understand about the ongoing or verified issues on a firmware version. If there are some more details required on such issues like GEN6-2469, I would recommend you to open up a support case and ask for history about the issue. Unfortunately, bug tracker is not an option here.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Saravanan V

Technical Support Advisor - Premier Services

Professional Services

Answers

• jm_mcgjm_mcg Newbie ✭

Hello @Saravanan,

Not quite the answer that I had hoped for, but you did answer my question. Thanks for your help.

• SaravananSaravanan Moderator
    Hi @jm_mcg,

Sorry that I couldn't give you a precise answer but showed you the right platform to get answer.

Regards

Saravanan V

Technical Support Advisor - Premier Services

Professional Services