Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Printing article from the KB

ThKThK Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

has anyone an idea how to print readable copies from the KB.

The best way is to open the url in safari and print. On all other browsers the Headlines and columns and rows are mixed up. Also saving as PDF file is the same.

from time to time when i need to document something i have this annoying problem

--Thomas

Category: Water Cooler

Answers

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

@ThK I have requested the ability to have a link to a printable - and readable - PDF for several years. My efforts have been for naught.

SonicWall Documentation needs that feature, and it also needs to have the appropriate links at the start of every article for each of the active OS/GUIs in use (i.e., 6.0, 6.5, 7.0) to allow someone to jump to the appropriate section, instead of scrolling through the verbiage to alight on the desired one.

However, I have no idea who would be a champion for getting these two ideas implemented.

@Micah or @Terri - would you happen to know?

• Hi @ThK and @Larry,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We are planning a support portal / knowledge base overhaul that will include your requested features (KB print and save to PDF). We are also working on a feature that will allow users to jump to specific SonicOS versions within a KB. Thank you for your patience as we go through the plan/design/execute/test phase!

Kind Regards,

@micah - SonicWall's Self-Service Sr. Manager