Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Options

CC - List view - wrong devices count

Hi everbody

i open CC Management, Assets, Devices, List view. At the bottom of the list i can choose how many records per page i want to have displayed.

Problem: i have a total of 89 devices, confirmed in the main dashboard, confirmed if i choose download list from the list view and open in excel.

but the total count of devices and the list displayed on screen is always the number i choose per page not the actual total of my devices. there is no way to change to page 2, 3 etc. to go through all devices page by page. the max i get is what i set as "xx per page". meaning if i set 25 per page, it only shows 25 devices, no chance/"page switcher" to see my remaining devices. it i set 30 per page i only get 30 devices, 50, only 50 devices etc.

either i am totaly blind or there is no "page switcher" if you have more devices than the "... per page" setting.

thanks

Jürg

Category: Capture Client

Best Answers

• Options
    CORRECT ANSWER
    JürgJürg Newbie ✭
    Answer ✓

sorry dont know why my question shows up twice... see solution in the other post.

• Options
    CORRECT ANSWER
    JürgJürg Newbie ✭
    Answer ✓

sorry dont know why my question shows up twice... see solution in the other post.

Just by accident i found out when this wrong total device number shows up ->

if i go into Device list and ALL options like severity etc etc. are checked, the total number of devices is wrong, always shows the number that is set via xx per page. as in this case there's always only one page to display, the page switch slider is not visible.

BUT, if i just unclick one item, like severity minor, the total amount of devices is correct, the correct amount of pages and the slider to go through the pages is visible.

i have also reported this to Sonicwall support.

Answers

• Options
    LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

I know that SonicWall UI designers like to - what's the word I'm looking for, oh yeah - HIDE controls on the page.

Suggest that you take your mouse and hover it along the grey bar above the record count and move it from far left to far right. Maybe something will appear.

Otherwise, they forgot to include the control. I've got an open ticket on such an instance where it is not possible to close the Capture ATP details window unless you close the browser.

At the very least, please open a support ticket for this so that someone can take a closer look at the code.

• Options
    skesarwaskesarwa SonicWall Employee

This issue is reported to development and fix will be made available soon.