Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

SW Community Inter-messaging

Halon5Halon5 Enthusiast ✭✭

is this working correctly?

Category: Water Cooler

Best Answer

Answers

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Hi Steph,

it seems that creating new private messages are no longer an option at this moment, only answers to existing message are possible.

I would like to have this back as well, because it's a great way to exchange off-screen with fellow users.

--Michael@BWC

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

@Halon5 - just seemed to work for me (and I had no idea that I had the ability - was told previously I had to achieve a certain "member level" to get it).

Hi @Larry

do you have the "New message" option when you click on the envelope (messages)? I had it in the past, but it's now gone. Hopefully I hit the threshold to get the needed member level.

--Michael@BWC

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Taking a look into this now. Will update you shortly.

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

@BWC , no to finding a "new message" ability in the Envelope (where I first looked for one).

@Chris , FYI:

BUT... clicking on your name, brings me to your profile, where there is a New Message button that let's me create a message. (Go figure!)

Hi @Larry

you're right, thats the way to go. Which leaves me wondering if this was the way I used to go in the past, getting old is no fun.

--Michael@BWC