Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

I am getting a password expiration error connecting via MacOS VPN client but not on Windows

I recently began working with a client that uses Sonicwall VPN and am having trouble connecting via MacOS client--but not on Windows client. The error I get is when I go to connect it says " Your password will expire in X days, please . . . " and then fails to connect. Using the windows client I do not get this error / warning and it connects fine

Category: VPN Client
Tagged:

Best Answer

• CORRECT ANSWER
    ChucklesChuckles Newbie ✭
    Answer ✓

well, of course, as soon as I give up and ask for help it starts working. Sorry for any inconvenience--happy to be part of the the community though. Like the product and this site very much.

FYI, in case its helps, there was one variable. I updated Java and rebooted since the last time I attempted to connect so one or both of those things could have contributed to the resolution.

I am using Sonicwall Mobile Connect Version 5.0.6 (5040), MacOS Mojave Version 10.14.6 (18G6020)

thank you!

@Chuckles

Answers