Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Internet Not working when connect to mobile connect

DarshilDarshil Newbie ✭

Hi Team,

When we connect ssl vpn through mobile connect my local mobile internet stop working.same was working fine when we connect ssl vpn through netextender on windows machine

Category: SSL VPN

Answers

• Hello @Darshil,

Are you using tunnel all mode? Also, does this happen for all devices using Mobile Connect like Android and MAC ?

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• DarshilDarshil Newbie ✭
    edited August 2020

we are not using tunnel all mode.

Right now I am checking in android device.For all android devices we are facing this issue.

• @Darshil,

Is the local resource access working after successful connection? I could not find anything like this reported on my end.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

No i am not able to access local resources also

• @Darshil,

I would say, it would be best reaching out to support on this one. With firmware 6.5.4.6 we had issue ID: GEN6-1285 reported for unable to access resources with mobile connect from Android devices. With the HF, you would be able to enable 'Compression Control Protocol(CCP)' for SSLVPN connection, and that had fixed the problem.

I think that would be best way to troubleshoot this further.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Hi Shipra,

We are running on 6.5.4.6 firmware version and in release not of 6.5.4.6 it is stated that mobile connect is not working.

• @Darshil,

Yes, it should affect only local resource access though. But, I mentioned this some time ago. Please contact support team and get the HF for the firewall model and you can then enable 'Compression Control Protocol(CCP)' for SSLVPN connection, and that should take care of this.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu