Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Options

Real Time Charts

Hello,

was looking for insite on; ever since i upgraded to SonicOS 7.1.1-7047 the Real Time Charts are very very choppy and laggy to the point that i can not just let them run to view stats through the day on a separate open tab.? Is there a fix for this or has it been discussed before? I really do miss this feature for the network.

Category: Mid Range Firewalls

Answers

• Options
    blueblue Newbie ✭

reverting back to Firmware for Gen7 is 7.0.1-5145 gets rid of this problem

• Options
    ArkwrightArkwright All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

Only upgraded 2 firewalls [TZ370 and TZ670] to this beta version so far. Just checked both of them, in both the Real Time Monitor is blank.

• Options
    blueblue Newbie ✭

2 TZ670 and 1 NSa2700

• Options
    Terr_SeanTerr_Sean Newbie ✭

I'm having this same issue with decaying monitor performance and have been ever since updating to the 7.1.1 variants of the firmware. I updated to the newest 7051 version as well, but the issue persists.

I do have an open case, but they are making no headway on a fix and keep suggesting I disable features and capabilities of the firewall (neutering it) to regain the previous functionality. This is not a solution.

thanks

• Options
    blueblue Newbie ✭
    7.0.1-5145 all is well
  • Options
    Terr_SeanTerr_Sean Newbie ✭

here is a photo representation of the issue. please note the time scale along the horizontal axis and the ever growing width of the bars, indicating longer and longer time between refreshes of the monitor. It goes from updating every 5 seconds to 30+ seconds and longer, with the tab becoming completely unresponsive in between refresh cycles.