Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Options

stacked chart missing from BWM Monitor

We

We noticed that the stacked chart (POLICY-BASED INGRESS?EGRESS) for the BWM monitor is missing from the SonicWall BWM Monitor page. However, the bar chart is working. It is important to have this stacked chart for our BWM measurement. We haven't come across any helpful information during online search. Is the stacked chart on BWM monitor a licensed feature or this is a SonicWall defect? Do you have any ideas or suggestions regarding this issue?

Thank you in advance,

Shihua

Category: Developer Hub

Best Answer

• Options
    CORRECT ANSWER
    MustafaAMustafaA SonicWall Employee
    Answer ✓

I've tested this on a firewall that runs 7.1.1-7040, and my observation is that it works. I'd recommend upgrading to 7.1.1-7047 which also has the vulnerability. Or, if this is not an urgent thing, we will have a new firmware release which is expected to be public in the second half of March (depending on QA tests). This will have several issue fixes, and a few to mention are;

• BWM, SDWAN Monitor not displaying information in classic UI mode.
    • Virtual Office not accessible unless HTTPS management is enabled.
    • DDNS giving network error for dyn.com

Answers

• Options
    MustafaAMustafaA SonicWall Employee

Hi @Shihua

BWM feature is not part of the licensed services. Can you please share what firmware version you are running on your firewall?

• Options
    ShihuaShihua Newbie ✭

Hi @MustafaA ,

Thank you for your reply.

The firmware is 7.0.1-5111 and we are using TZ470.

• Options
    ShihuaShihua Newbie ✭

We will try the version 7.1.1-7047.

Thank you for your help.

• Options
    ShihuaShihua Newbie ✭

I tried with the fw 7.1.1.1 and that works.

Thank you so much!