Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Partners Only

Halon5Halon5 Enthusiast ✭✭

There needs to be a partners only section here.

Category: Water Cooler

Comments

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

I would like to see this as well, or mark topics as partner/sonicwall-only to make them not publicly available.

--Michael@BWC

• WayneWayne Moderator

Thanks for the suggestion. I agree it would be helpful if the back-end systems support that differentiation. We'll see what the site admins think and where that might fit with the other plans they have for the site.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

We do have plans for a Partner only section of the Community. 👍️ Once we launch the community publicly we will be getting started on launching some of our other plans to make the community experience even better.

• Halon5Halon5 Enthusiast ✭✭
    edited March 2020

@Chris , wouldn't that be better if it happened first?

edited March 2020

Completely understand your point and we've had many discussions around launch priorities and order. It simply came down to scheduling and lining up internal and external resources.

That said, we do plan on getting the Partner Sub-Community running ASAP.

I will keep this thread and you @Halon5 up to date as soon as we have more information.

• Halon5Halon5 Enthusiast ✭✭
    edited June 2020

Hey @Chris

Any news??

---Steph.

Hey @Halon5

I can tell you I am actively working on shifting my attention from strictly the BETA community to the partners community. Apologies for the delay here, priorities shifting with the constantly changing world we are living in. We also have some other exciting things coming soon.