Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

NSM On-Prem

MrCee22MrCee22 Newbie ✭
edited December 2022 in Network Security Manager

Looking for anyone who has this prodcut, there experience with it, pro's con's and available resources.

Category: Network Security Manager

Answers

• ChojinChojin Enthusiast ✭✭

yeah would be interested too

• MrCee22MrCee22 Newbie ✭

We currently have the product and it's been a nightmare to use. I posted this to get some other user feedback to at the least, see where we may have went wrong, other user experience, work arounds etc. I may have posted this in the incorrect place but didn't notice until after I had posted; was thinking a mod may move it if it were..

• EnaEna SonicWall Employee
    edited December 2022

Hi @MrCee22,

Thanks for reaching out to the SonicWall Community for NSM insight.

I’ve moved your post to the proper category. Hopefully, fellow community members will chime in with their own experience, pros, and cons.

In the meantime, could you share your journey with the product in more detail? What were your pain points - how did those pain points affect business, operations, and security? The more detail you can provide, the more helpful community responses will be.

Your feedback is important to SonicWall, and I think it will give fellow community members more insight into the kind of information you’re after.