Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

TZ670 - creating a threat assessment report

How do you create a threat assessment report on a TZ670..

i can do it on my 4600 on my 2650 (all 6.5 sonicos) But i cannot find where to create the actual PDF report on the SonicOS 7.0 on the TZ670

Category: Mid Range Firewalls
Tagged:

Answers

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

Following...

• @MPERU99, Monitor -> Appflow -> CTA Report. If you are new to the UI in 7.0, you can use the global search option as shown below.

• @MPERU99,

Most of this information about the firewall in question itself is available in the CTA report as mentioned by @MasterRoshi.

I checked some more internally and was informed to file this as feedback. For your reference, the Request ID is 5639.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• MPERU99MPERU99 Newbie ✭

The CTA report on Gen 7 is a REAL JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@sonicwall are you guy serious? why would you change the report that 6.5 generates into this JOKE of a report! ?

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

I haven't gotten that far with my TZ270 set up yet.

Not looking forward to it after a comment like that - and I've had my share of Support Cases for the 6.5 CTA report...

• MPERU99MPERU99 Newbie ✭

Oh im not saying 6 hasnt had its issues. but when working, with Gen 6 you got a massive and very good report , The report on GEN 7 is a joke! its nothing like Gen 6 , lacking so much information.. I actually have to create .docx files and take screen shots out of the firewall to add as an addendum to the Gen 7 CTA, its really that bad! take a CTA of Gen 6 as a reference and then CTA of your Gen 7 , you will see its horrible when you are so use to Gen 6 reports.