Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

give a map of custom NAT, ACL , OBJ, GROUPS

AlbertoAlberto Enthusiast ✭✭

In addition to the exp of the configuration I would need a graphical extraction of the ACL, NAT, OBJECT, etc.

I had thought of copy paste in excel, or of screen captures (but the lists are scrolling), or extension to caputer browser

How do you do it?

Category: High End Firewalls

Answers

• AlbertoAlberto Enthusiast ✭✭

example, extension GoFullPage capture this:

And don't capture scrool.

I think best solution is to inline modify html e remove scrool

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

I have seen most web-based screen capture utilities fail when trying to capture SonicWall screens because of the way the page is coded and that bottom Status barrier.

If you want to obtain the lists of Address Objects (or Groups), here's what I suggest.

Click once inside the table, then issue CTRL-A (to select all) and CTRL-C (to copy).

Next, open Excel, right-click in the first box and select Paste Options - Match Destination Formatting option.

That should give you the appropriate list without any of the graphics, although some of the pasted values are not going to mean much (especially with the Access Rules).

Good luck (and let us know if you do find a screen capture utility that works).

I'm testing this:

capture is not perfect because skip some lines