Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

SonicWall Analytics 3.1

I saw the announcement about SonicWall Analytics 3.1. Is this a separate product from Analytics 2.5? If not, when will it be available to download to upgrade from 2.5?

Category: Firewall Management and Analytics
Tagged:

Answers

• SaravananSaravanan Moderator

Hi @B3RT,

Thank you for visiting SonicWall Community.

Analytics 3.1 comes with notable enhancements and this should not be different from analytics 2.5. Upgrade path should be available. I'll get back to you with the download available date in sometime. I'll have to check and revert. Please standby.

Regards

Saravanan V

Technical Support Advisor - Premier Services

Professional Services

• Hello,

As far as I know, analytics 3.1 is only for SaaS, not for on-prem (2.5).

¿Do you know if this upgrade will happen automatically in the cloud?

• SaravananSaravanan Moderator

Hi @YUBER_SIERRA,

For Cloud based, yes the upgrade would happen automatically but only after taking your consent. I believe you would receive email from SonicWall team on the upgrade notification and indeed you get the flexibility to choose the upgrade date.

Regards

Saravanan V

Technical Support Advisor - Premier Services

Professional Services

• B3rtB3rt Newbie ✭

So is there any planned update for the on-premise Analytics or is it pretty much EOL?

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@B3rt I've heard in a Partner Meeting that Analytics 3.1 on-prem will be around sometimes in September. Fingers crossed.

--Michael@BWC

• Any update on v3.1 for on prem customers, goodness knows its it such little development over the past 2 years its desperately needed!