Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

TZ370 slows to a crawl only a reboot fixes it

Something is off with this tz370. It is on the most current firmware 1465, It will slow to a crawl .5 mb through put and only a reboot of the router makes it come back to the 50 mb. when it is out most of the time i cant access the management console. on reboot i get my connections to the console back.

set up is ISP DSL to 10/1000 linksys dumb switch to feed 2 separate networks with static ip's.

then to the WAN port of the tz370 and out to the network 24 port 10/100 hp aruba

I have tried a new switch between the dsl and the trz730 and a new 24 port switch between the tz370 and the network.

I have another tz370 in another location that has a vpn to this one with this exact set up just different isp and local network and it works fine.

where should I be looking? what logs should I start ? how do ? find the culprit?

Category: Firewall Management and Analytics
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• WalkmanWalkman Newbie ✭

The issue was for sure caused by the mtu settings thank you for the link followed it and corrected the issue immediately.

• SaravananSaravanan Moderator

Hi @WALKMAN,

Thank you so much for your response. Very happy to hear that the issue has been sorted out with the help of the suggested KB article. Hope you are all set with SonicWall. Please feel free to post us for any help or assistance with SonicWall products.

Have a good one!!!

Regards

Saravanan V

Technical Support Advisor - Premier Services

Professional Services