Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

I have an ESA 5000, am getting the attached screen, my MTA status is not functional - Email is OK

I spent about 2 hours yesterday w tech support but no success, other than this issue the device appears to be functioning OK. There have been no recent changes to my system, with the exception of installing th 10.0.10.6x firmware update about 2 weeks ago, this issue just appeared yesterday am.

Hope someone out there can help

Thank you

Ed

Category: Email Security Appliances

Answers

• David WDavid W SonicWall Employee

PLease try using a different browser.

We have noticed lately with updates to various browsers that they do not properly refresh that specific area.

David Wilbur

Technical Support Senior Advisor, Premier Services , SME Email Security

• AjishlalAjishlal Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Oahued

Try to stop and start the MTA service.

If you are using hardware appliance login to the ESA SSH and apply the below command

From the Putty SSH Session, run the following commands:

stop pmta

start pmta

If you are using software appliance, Open the Start Menu of the Windows Server, and Stop/Start all SES Services

• OahuedOahued Newbie ✭

I had already tried that multipe times, restarted services, restarted appliance, refreshed databases w putty, called tech support, they copied logs to study, that was Friday - still havn't heard back from them.

I appreciate your reply, if you can think of anything else please let me know

Ed