Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

TZ300 fw 6.5.4.8-89n

When I install 6.5.4.8-89n release on my TZ300, VOIP calls can work only outgoing.

Incoming calls don't works

Category: Entry Level Firewalls
Tagged:

Answers

• SaravananSaravanan Moderator

Hi @CHRISTIANP,

Thank you for visiting SonicWall Community.

Was this VoIP setup worked prior to the firmware upgrade? Could you please check the SonicWall logs for any error messages? Also, I would suggest you to perform a packet capture on the SonicWall based on phone's IP address(es) or port numbers.

Regards

Saravanan V

Technical Support Advisor - Premier Services

Professional Services

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

@ChristianP - following

• BommelBommel Newbie ✭
    Have you tried to disable sip alg? My supplier of the sip line pointed this out.
    I had the same issue and uploaded the previous firmware version to het it working and have not tried this solution yet. https://www.sonicwall.com/support/knowledge-base/how-to-disable-sip-alg/210615065648977/
  • Halon5Halon5 Enthusiast ✭✭

Was it an upgrade?

• AjishlalAjishlal Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @ChristianP

Try disabling sip transformations, enable consistent NAT, and disable UDP flood protection.

• EF999EF999 Newbie ✭

We have the same issue after upgrading to 6-5-4-8-89n yesterday night on one of our customers NSA2650 Clusters.

The VoIP provider confirmed that sip registration stopped working the second we installed the update.

When we do a WAN failover, sip registration works but the customer cant hear the other side.

Gonna open a case for this too.

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

@ChristianP and @EF999

It has been a month - could you please update status on either support's conclusion or remediation for this issue?

Thanks!

Larry

• ChristianPChristianP Newbie ✭

I dongrade to 6.5.4.7, I exclude management from WAN and waiting for a fix in a newer firmware.

Tnx