Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

firmware update has been released - more issue details ?

AlbertoAlberto Enthusiast ✭✭

A firmware update has been released:

https://software.sonicwall.com/Firmware/Documentation/232-005618-00_RevA_SonicOS_6.5.4.8_ReleaseNotes.pdf

I am particularly interested in these fixes.

GEN6-2469

GEN6-2458

GEN6-2190

GEN6-1016

Hi since I had reported some problems on the awstat process for some time I would like to know if it was possible to have more details on the above problems.

https://community.sonicwall.com/technology-and-support/discussion/1029/info-about-this-process-aws-abnormal-consumption-core-0#latest -> "Created JIRA GEN6-1803 for the Core 0 issues "

Now I have: NSA_6600-6_5_4_7-83n--HFGEN6-1249-1n

Thanks so much !

Alberto

Category: High End Firewalls

Answers

• AlbertoAlberto Enthusiast ✭✭
    edited June 2021

Can you give feedback about this fix.

I have never installed this fix on my 6600

sw_nsa-6600_eng_6.5.4.7-83n--HFGEN6-1339-1n_6.5.4_release_6_5_4_7_1n_1259731.sig

• SaravananSaravanan Moderator

Hi @Alberto,

Thank you for visiting SonicWall Community.

All fixes for the numbers specified by you is addressed on 6.5.4.8 firmware version. To know more details, I would recommend you to lodge a support case and collect the necessary information.

For feedback on the firmware version mentioned by you, our Support team can help.

Regards

Saravanan V

Technical Support Advisor - Premier Services

Professional Services

• AlbertoAlberto Enthusiast ✭✭
    Hi, can you give me feedback about this  JIRA ( GEN6-2161 )
    Which problems resolve ?
    Thanks

• TKWITSTKWITS Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭

@Micah Sonicwall should post the fixes in the release notes, we should not need to create a ticket for this information!