Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

False Positive Gateway Anti-Virus Alert: (Cloud Id: 54877308) Agent.FL (Trojan) blocked.

From about 2 months I'm receiving this alert each time I try to publish an application through Visual Studio from LAN to DMZ.

The GAV is blocking the file 'bin/roslyn/Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.VisualBasic.dll' and does not allow to be copied in the destination directry.

I'm sure is a false positive because this file is a Microsoft Library included in teh build engine of Visual Studio.

Category: Firewall Security Services

Answers

• Hello @Edika,

If you believe it is a false positive, kindly follow the steps given in the following KB.

The backend team will look into it.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• EdikaEdika Newbie ✭

The page to submit the file does not work. When I try to submit the form I receive an 'ERR_CONNECTION_RESET'.

It looks is not able to upload the file

• AjishlalAjishlal Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Edika

This could be happen if your VB version is outdated.

• @Edika,

You can also report this from mysonicwall.com

There is a Report Issues section at the bottom, you can go there and attach the necessary files as mentioned in the KB.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

Sheesh!~

I just enabled DPI-SSL on my office TZ270W.

I use Ninite to update third-party application software. Having done that, I can no longer update TeraCopy because I get the following error message:

Gateway Anti-Virus Alert: MalAgent.J_100774 (Trojan) blocked. /teracopy3.17.exe

The "Report Issues" link REQUIRES a virus sample to upload.

Please, tell me - in all honesty - how I am supposed to upload a virus sample that the firewall has blocked from being downloaded?