Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

NSv on Azure High Availability

I followed this deployment https://www.sonicwall.com/support/knowledge-base/how-to-deploy-sonicwall-gen7-nsv-in-active-standby-high-availability-mode-on-azure/210329084847190/

I am unable to sync my HA pair. Mysonicwall shows the primary is associated with the secondary . the worst part about the instructions was that it asked you to create a HA interface without enabling HA which is impossible. I hav been talking with tech support for 3 days now and nobody seems to have a resolution . Has anyone on this forum successfully deployed an HA pair of Nsv 470s in Azure ? What I am noticing the most is that the HA settings on the secondary FW show as it being the primary . I am beyond frustrated. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Category: High End Firewalls

Answers

• I hav been talking with tech support for 3 days now and nobody seems to have a resolution

Hello @cloudlove,

I hope you are well.

I'm sorry to hear about this inconvenience. I recently PMd you asking for the support case number so that I can escalate this internally. Please send it over at your convenience.

Kind Regards,

@micah - SonicWall's Self-Service Sr. Manager

• cloudlovecloudlove Newbie ✭

Case # is 43674692 . We have disabled HA for now as this was impacting business.

• Hello @cloudlove, thank you very much. I will reach out to our support team to escalate this issue.

Kind Regards,

@micah - SonicWall's Self-Service Sr. Manager

• ManuelManuel Newbie ✭

@cloudlove have you been able to setup the NSv470 in Azure? I'm fighting with the HA issue and the "failover between the devices".

thanks in advance