Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Which differences between SonicWave PoE Injector

Enzino78Enzino78 Enthusiast ✭✭

Hello, need to know which are the differences among PoE Injectors for SonicWave 200 Series marked with sku 01-SSC-5545 and SKU 02-SSC-0003. Both of them are currently present on the accessories page on your website: https://www.sonicwall.com/products/accessories/

Thanks

Category: SonicWave
Tagged:

Answers

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

Unsure of the differences, but 02-SSC-0003 comes with the SonicWave 231o (when ordered as part of the kit).

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Hi @Enzino78

I only have the 02-SSC-0003 listed in the current price list so the 01-SSC-5545 seems to be an older model. Wasn't able to find tech specs for the Injector without digging to deep, but it'll do the job.

I usually don't use SNWL Injectors, plenty of alternative available.

--Michael@BWC

• AjishlalAjishlal Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Enzino78 ,

As per the data sheet;

SKU 02-SSC-0003 is PoE+ (SonicWave Global Gigabit PoE+ Injector (802.3AT)

SKU 01-SSC-5545 is PoE (SonicWave Multi-Gigabit 802.3at PoE Injector)

• Enzino78Enzino78 Enthusiast ✭✭

Thanks Ajishlal for your feedback.

So maybe there is an issue in the description: both of them are indicated as 802.3AT injector (up to 30W) but 02-SSC-0003 is marked PoE+ while 01-SSC-5545 is marked PoE instead. What is correct? If both adhere to 802.3AT they are classified as PoE+ injector.

Or... 01-SSC-5545 is 802.3af and thus wrongly specified? Every references I found on Internet report the 01-SSC-5545 as a 802.3AT injector.

Thanks for your help and time.