To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".
When we are trying to access few websites like https://step.worldbank.org/ it's not opening without implementing any restriction or policy why its happening someone please advise me or help me to resolve the issue ASAP. ITS SONICWALL SOHO.
What error message are you seeing on the browser? I would suggest running a packet capture for the source you are testing from and see if any packets are being dropped by the firewall. You can use the following filter.
Navigate to INVESTIGATE | Packet monitor
- Settings tab: Uncheck everything
- Monitor Filter tab:
* Check “Enable Bidirectional address and port matching"
* Ether type: IP
* IP Type: TCP
* Source IP address: IP address of the machine you are tetsing from
* Destination Ports: 80,443,53
* Everything else clear
- Display Filter Tab: Everything clear, all boxes check
- Advance Monitor Filter: Everything check
- Click OK, and Start Capture.
- Please click on Refresh option on the packet monitor page to see the traffic.
Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services
Sounds like your content filter is blocking the site.
Check MTU settings on the WAN interface(s). An incorrect MTU is the most common cause of web browsing issues through SonicWall UTM appliances.
Go to Manage | Network | Interfaces and click the pencil to edit the configuration.
Reduce the MTU size of WAN interface. For example reduce to lower value such as 1400 and try.