Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

SMA 100-series - 10.2.0.3 update released

BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Hi fellow SMA admins,

the maintenance release 10.2.0.3 is available for the SMA 100 series, which includes Hardware-Appliances, VMware, Hyper-V, AWS and Azure.

Beware that there will be new versions of NetExtender and SMA Connect Agent, if you handle endpoints without admin rights.

My Radius/OTP bug does not seem to be resolved, but some mystic "The SMA https web server could be susceptible to vulnerability." is marked as fixed. Full Release Notes can be found here:

UPDATE:

The Radius/OTP bug is still in there, but the red alert box previously showing "Internal Server error" got replaced by a blitz message which got shown only for a blink of an eye. I had to turn on screen recording to see what it says:

Error
Response of [post] to [/api/v1/logon/<alotofnumbersashex>/authenticate] has status code [500]

I will not go further this time, but shouldn't it be fixed in 10.2.0.3 (SMA-1087) @Simon ?

Stay safe.

--Michael@BWC

Category: Secure Mobile Access Appliances

Comments

• Upgraded from 10.2.0.2-20sv to 10.2.0.3 SMA400

the ability to download the client access connect agent (all of them) upgrade previous install or download software is greyed out.

rolled back to 10.2.0.2-20sv and working

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Hi @Charlie_L235

where did you tried to download them? I checked with my VirtualOffice and can download them without hassle. I've tried both classic and contemporary mode.

Running 10.2.0.3 on VMware, maybe (but shouldn't) it is different on Hyper-V?

--Michael@BWC

• Thank you for the reply

I am using the SMA 400 appliance and have tried as you have shown above from the download tabs, Grayed out,

and the agent was previous installed (firmware 10.2.0.2-20sv) in my laptop and wants to now update and i say yes it says contact vendor in popup.