Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

GVC, Split Tunnell, SLOWS internet action

Hello,

New sonicwall customer here. SWTZ600. So I've been experimenting with VPN's.

Wondering if anyone else has computers that updated to Windows 10 v.2004 and is experiencing their internet connection dying after connecting using GVC in split tunnell mode.

NOTE: our users still can access the internet as well as the LAN, but connection speeds to the internet drop to under 1 Mb/s. In fact, we're lucky if we get above 2Kb/s.

Previous versions of Windows 10 seem to work fine, and I'm only just figuring this out so all of our v2004 machines are well past their rollback window.

Category: VPN Client

Best Answer

Answers

• Hello @lschaedle,

Welcome to SonicWall community.

I remember a similar issue reported some time back. I would suggest testing with the GVC 5.0 version. Please reach out to our support team and they can help you in getting that version. It is not web posted yet and not directly available on mysonicwall.com.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• NehaNeha SonicWall Employee

Hello @LSCHAEDLE,

Would suggest to install the most recent web posted version 4.10.4 available on MSW that includes related fixes to internet speed issues observed on Windows 10 devices.

Attached the Release notes for reference.

Thank you.

• lschaedlelschaedle Newbie ✭
    edited September 2020

Good evening,

Unfortunately, that's the very first thing I did. I've installed the June 2020 GVC version 4.10.4.0134,

Is there a newer version that's not showing up in my download list?