Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Stable Firmware Version - NSa 3650 HA ?

Dear Team,

I'm looking for latest stable firmware version for NSa 3650 HA environment. We are deploying this in one of the biggest Telco customer.

HA - NSa 3650 Cluster

Category: Mid Range Firewalls

Answers

• Hello @Connex_Ananth,

What version are you on at the moment? The GR at this time is 6.5.1.3 but the firmware version 6.5.1.5 has an additional vulnerability fix, so I would suggest going with that.

To be honest, there have been a lot of other maintenance releases and new features have been introduced on each branch of 6.5.x

I would suggest looking at the release notes for all details like fixes, known issues etc on that specific version.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• Hello @shiprasahu93

Thanks for your reply, this is new deployment and we would need to inform them the quite best stable firmware with new features and low bugs.

Thanks,

Connex Ananth

• @Connex_Ananth,

If they are not using Dell X series switches or Android Mobile Connect clients, I would suggest going with 6.5.4.6-79n. This has all the latest features and fixes from older firmware versions.

Otherwise, it would be best to stay on 6.5.1.5 and wait for the next General release firmware.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services