Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Support Case Notifications : No Description in Email Subject.

Halon5Halon5 Enthusiast ✭✭

Hi,

Just a note here that the emailed notifications show no case description making case management difficult to follow.

Being an MSP means we often have many different cases open against all the different products we use. these often drive DTS's and can be long winded with lots of back and forth communications.

Drives us mad not being able to see the issue short description straight up in the subject since the content of the email text body is often ambiguous and could apply to any case.

Category: Water Cooler

Comments

• TerriTerri Administrator

Hi @Halon5 ,

This is great feedback. I've sent this to our Case Management team for review to see if we can get this implemented for you. I'll update the thread when I get a response from that team.

VP, Web and Digital Experience, SonicWall. Get my attention by tagging @Terri on the Community.

• Halon5Halon5 Enthusiast ✭✭

Hi @Terri ,

thanks ! :)

Its not ALL of them but it would REALLY helpful if they are consistent..

Please also note the the Salesforce ticket [ref:...... in the Subject really has no value (for us), and I expect that it is only "needed" in the body? It would reduce some clutter.

There are ones that works. I guess they are driven out of different modules...

Let me know if you need any other samples.

Best, Steph.

• Halon5Halon5 Enthusiast ✭✭

Hey @Terri ,

How did we get on with this one?

Kindly, Steph.

• TerriTerri Administrator

Hey @Halon5

I'm working with our Case Management team to get a commitment on a release date for this. I'll let you know as soon as I have that locked in!

Thanks, Terri

VP, Web and Digital Experience, SonicWall. Get my attention by tagging @Terri on the Community.