Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

TZ 400 Port X0 not working, no light, nothing

I have a TZ 400. The X0/LAN port is not working at all. Has anyone seen this? I cant get any support from Sonicwall. Any ideas?

Category: Entry Level Firewalls
Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @JOHNNYZ,

Thank you for contacting SonicWall Community.

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps listed in the below KB article before? If not, could you please try once to confirm if the issue is pertained to port fault?

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Saravanan V

Technical Support Advisor - Premier Services

Professional Services

• johnnyzjohnnyz Newbie ✭

Yes of course I have tryied that and a 100 other things before I reached out to sonicwall for help and then as a last resort after nothig else worked, this forum. I am looking for a place to send to get this fixed. I dont want to have to throw it out it, its expensive and should have not had this issue. I can tell you now if I cant get this fix cheaply I will never buy Sonicwall again. Their support has been terrible, THIS SHOULD BE WARRANTIED as its defiantly a manufacturer defect! But they wont even talk to me unless I renew my subscription, terrible service!

• Hi @JOHNNYZ,

Thanks for your response. The port has gone faulty and the device should be replaced. Please don't bother and reach out to our support team to get your device replaced. The TZ 400 should be having hardware warranty for the support team to replace it. Please ensure.

Have a good day!!!

Regards

Saravanan V

Technical Support Advisor - Premier Services

Professional Services

• johnnyzjohnnyz Newbie ✭

Ya, I agree. I just listed it on eBay for parts. 😥