Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

SSL VPN

Ninad94Ninad94 Newbie ✭

Hi Team,

We are using same domain group for SSL VPN and GVC. Our requirement is like ssl vpn users should access internet through my firewall but GVC users not. So as per requirement i have select tunnel all mode in ssl vpn and give access of wan remote access to that domain group. In GVC we have kept VPN type as a split tunnel only.

Configuration tested successfully for ssl vpn users but after doing this GVC users unable to access there local internet when they connected to VPN.

When we remove access of wan remote access from group then internet stop working for GVC users.

Category: SSL VPN

Best Answers

Answers

• SaravananSaravanan Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hi @NINAD94,

Welcome back.

Could you please remove the WAN Remote Access object from the VPN access of the user or group and then test this? I meant, without using WAN Remote Access Networks object in the VPN access of the user account, your requirement with GVC and SSLVPN should work. The tunnel all route will be pushed with the SSLVPN configuration. So, even without the WAN Remote Access object in place and with tunnel all mode enabled, the SSLVPN user should go online via the firewall. The GVC users as per the WAN group VPN policy, they adhere to split tunnels.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted with the outcome.

Regards

Saravanan V

Technical Support Advisor - Premier Services

Professional Services

• Ninad94Ninad94 Newbie ✭

Okay @Saravanan I will check by removing Wan remote access object in VPN access of the user account.

Also I want to achieve below two points in sonicwall ssl-vpn.

1. Client get automatically connect when we disconnect and reconnect wifi. i.e client should get automatically connect when machine have internet access. I have tried by doing below setting in netextender. But when we disconnect wifi and reconnect it client not get connect automatically. we are getting session expired error.

2. User not able to manually disconnect the VPN once connected to ssl vpn. once vpn established user will not able to see disconnect button on netextnder.

Just let me know whether we can achieve the above two points or not..??

• Ninad94Ninad94 Newbie ✭
    edited July 2020

@Saravanan what about the 2nd point that i have mentioned. Can we hide disconnect tab once user get connected to ssl VPN.

Also we are using latest version of netextnder client