Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

GVC issue

When we tried to connect VPN using GVC client it get stuck on authentication and later connection will be set to Disabled.In GVC client logs it shows Show "The Policy Downloaded From The Firewall Is Invalid Or Incomplete".

In firewall logs it shows user has log out automatically.

I have provided l "LAN SUBNET" access to the user.

Category: Mid Range Firewalls

Best Answer

Answers

• @Ninad94,

This error usually shows up if the VPN access for the user is not provided correctly. Could you please navigate to the VPN access of the user and make sure that LAN subnets is added correctly?

Also, could you please test with a new test user ?

Can you also tell us what is the firmware on the firewall and what version of GVC you are testing with?

Also, is the GVC connection configured on the client manually or have you imported .RCF file from the firewall?

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• Ninad94Ninad94 Newbie ✭

@shiprasahu93 Does Duo work with the SonicWALL NSA Global VPN?

• kyar600kyar600 Newbie ✭

@Ninad94 Yes it does, I've been using it in production for at least 5 years for over 75 users.

• @Ninad94,

Officially we support 2FA applications like Google Authenticator and Microsoft Authenticator with SSLVPN and for web-logins as given in the KB below.

But, as far as Google Duo goes, we do not have an option to directly integrate that with SonicWall, but I have seen other customers use that in conjunction with RADIUS. Here is a link that might help.

@kyar600 could you please let us know if you have something similar in your environment?

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services