Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Tech Tips: Comprehensive list of KB articles related to Azure and SonicWall NSv

NevyadithaNevyaditha Moderator
edited June 2020 in Virtual Firewall

This Article provides links to different KB articles related to the Microsoft Azure and SonicWall,

Microsoft Azure Provides flexibility, cost effective and easy to recover.

Flexibility:- Compare this to a static data center, which would require new hardware and OS purchasing, provisioning, and deployment before additional power could be brought to bear against your IT challenges. 

Cost :- Azure solutions don’t just make it faster and easier to add and scale infrastructure, they make it cheaper. Physical services and infrastructure devices like routers,load balancers and more quickly add up to thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. 

Disaster recovery:- Sometimes the unthinkable becomes the very immediate reality. Another advantage of Microsoft Azure lay in its high-speed and geographically decentralized infrastructure, which creates limitless options for disaster recovery plans. 

How to Install NSv on Azure

How to Route All Traffic to Sonicwall NSV Using same address space (Same VNET) and Same Subnet.

How to Route All Traffic to Sonicwall NSV Using same address space (Same VNET) and Different Subnet behind X0 interface?

How to Route All Traffic to Sonicwall Using Different address space (Different VNET) ?

How Do I Create, Change, Or Delete Public IP Addresses For NSv X1 Interface IP?

How Do I Migrate From SonicWall Azure NSv 200 To NSv 400?

How to Add DMZ interface on SonicWALL NSv ?

BGP Route based VPN between SonicWALL and Azure ?

I hope this information is useful.

Stay Safe !!

Category: Virtual Firewall

Nevyaditha P

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

Comments