Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Can I change or update email in my SonicwallUniversity account?

I want to update or change my sonicwalluniversity account.

Category: SonicWall University

Best Answer

• CORRECT ANSWER
    TerriTerri Administrator
    Answer ✓

Hi Jorz,

I know we solved this for you through direct message, but I wanted to come back and update the thread for other people asking in the future.

SonicWall University students may request certification transfer requests (basically change the email associated with their account) directly in SonicWall University.

1. Login to SonicWall Univeristy
    2. Click on "My Profile" in the top menu and then "My Achievements".
    3. Scroll down to the "My Achievements" section and click on the "Actions" dropdown.
    4. Click on "Transfer Certs from existing account".

These requests are reviewed by our SonicWall University administration team before being completed but they are normally very fast at reviewing and responding to these requests.

VP, Web and Digital Experience, SonicWall. Get my attention by tagging @Terri on the Community.

Answers

• TerriTerri Administrator

Hi Jorz,

Can you please private message me with the email address currently on your SonicWall University account and I will reach out to our University team with this question.

VP, Web and Digital Experience, SonicWall. Get my attention by tagging @Terri on the Community.

• JorzJorz Newbie ✭

Hi @Terri ,

I have already sent you a private message. Thank you.

• JorzJorz Newbie ✭

Hi @Terri

Thank you very much for your support and assistance. My current account has been successfully transferred to my personal email.

😎