Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

After Upgrade Sonic OS to 6.5.4.12-101n not able to Open NSA 3600 Management PAGE in IE

Hi

Recently I had updated Sonicwall OS to 6.5.4.12.101n so once update task completed, NSA 3600 restart and each and every rule & policy is in placed and working fine.

So next day when trying to open the management page by an IE it is not getting open and giving an error page attached.

So if i have to open the page then i have to reboot the NSA 3600

Category: Mid Range Firewalls

Answers

• MustafaAMustafaA SonicWall Employee
    edited May 2023

@Dev , it looks like you have an active connection from the Capture Cloud Portal. This is not a browser issue for sure.

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@Dev is this unit managed by GMS/NMS? I saw something similar in the past once when a unit got preempted without being managed centrally. For that reason I always disable ZeroTouch on every unit I'am configuring.

But your question does not seem to be IE related.

--Michael@BWC

• DevDev Newbie ✭

@BWC Thank you for the details, Earlier this device was managed by GMS but now we had removed and disabled the Zero Touch Option.

Hope it should work

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@Dev if it was managed by GMS you should make sure to disable the GMS settings on the appliance as well. I assume the device got deleted from GMS, because it would connect via MGMT HTTPS to the unit and cause this.

--Michael@BWC