Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

ROMPack needed for TZ370 with Firmware: 7.0.1-5095-R3599

I need to fix a basic problem that the TZ370 not get back after a reboot in the save mode GUI to the normal GUI login. after a 10 second reset and a login with the standard login the firewall stuck in the screen "Initializing & Synching with SonicOS"!

Type: SONICWALL TZ370 NFR

Firmware: 7.0.1-5095-R3599

BootRom Version: 7.0.0.9 Build 229

In the mySonicwall environment only the firmware can be downloaded - do anyone have a ROMPack fit the firmware?

Thanks

Category: Mid Range Firewalls

Answers

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

The documented, and recommended, time to hold down the Reset button is 60 seconds - not 10. Suggest you retry.

FWIW, the information you show for your TZ370 is exactly the same as what I have in my TZ270.

And, nope, you're not going to get a ROM pack from anyone here.

• mjehmjeh Newbie ✭

I have pressed the button for 60 seconds because otherwise I would not stay in the save mode!

In the save mode I used the reboot button (firmware reset) and it is described that after the process is successful the SonicWall will stay in the common login (not save mode) with the standard login - but - and that is the problem - the SonicWall remains in the save mode!

What is now the problem? - what is your suggestion to solve it?

Without any "10 second" reset the Sonicwall remains in the save mode!

• mjehmjeh Newbie ✭

Problem solved, take a look at "TZ370 after factory reset stuck at "Initializing & Synching with SonicOS" maybe that will help