Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Need help with interface X1 load balancing.

I have LB enabled on my Sonicwall NSA 2600 firewall. Both links are up, but our main link status is in failover where both targets are unavailable. I can ping both targets and there are no packets dropped. Any idea what could be the issue and how to fix it? This started randomly Monday morning, everything was fine when I left on Friday. Not an ISP issue, I can plug directly into the modem and access the internet and I've tried rebooting the modem several times. The numbers on the modem are just blinking.I've tried changing the targets, but they remain unavailable. I am able to ping the X1 & X2 interface IPs using the diag tool within sonicwall fw, but not outside sonicwall.

Category: Mid Range Firewalls
Tagged:

Best Answer

• CORRECT ANSWER
    kylakonenkylakonen Newbie ✭
    Answer ✓

I ended up just calling our ISP to confirm they were routing our static IP block and it turns out it was offline. According to them it was due to "a change in their system", which didn't really answer my question, but they were able to refresh the block and get them online and this solved the issue.

Answers