Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Resolve DynLoggedOut Issue?

Every time I attempt to access my firewall via Web Page I receive the DynLoggedOut issue. I found a resolution online, but in order to implement the change I need access to the Firewall. How can I get into the device to make the change?

Resolution

When the feature Use System Dashboard View as starting page is enabled, it requests access to the Dashboard page to any administrator logging in to the SonicWall whereas Guest Administrators do not have permission to access it.

Navigate to System Administration | Uncheck the box Use System Dashboard View as starting page | Accept the changes.

Category: Entry Level Firewalls

Answers

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Despite the many information you provided, are you using SSO by any chance? Logging into the Appliance as admin will terminate the SSO session, because one IP cannot be logged in more than once, TSA is the exception on that.

--Michael@BWC

• Michael,

Yes I believe so. I also just made another discovery. Is it possible to take this discussion offline to discuss another possible issue on my end?

Thanks