Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Core Isolation Memory Integrity error due to NxDrv.sys

jguhsejguhse Newbie ✭

I an unable to enable core isolation memory integrity on a Dell XPS laptop running Windows 11 due to an incompatible NxDrv.sys driver version 2.0.6.1. I have uninstalled SonicWall and the issue persists. I tried re-installing and un-installing it again and that did not work. There were two instances of the driver on my system one was related to oem3.inf and I was able to remove that one from a command prompt using the "pnputil -d oem3.inf", however the second instance remains and I cannot see how to remove it. I have tried to figure out how to run the SonicWall Cleanup Tool, but the link on the help page does not work to download the tool. The remaining driver file is in c:\windows\system32\drivers.

Category: SSL VPN

Answers

• VitorVitor Newbie ✭

NetExtender Error : "Damaged version of NetExtender was detected on your computer" | SonicWall I was told to do this

I have removed the nxdrv.sys from these locations after doing a search on C: for it

C:\Windows\System32\Driver\

and deleted this folder (needs to be as system so I used the RMM to do it for me)

C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nxdrv.inf_amd64_f5ce0c753a1c7ec8

• I had the same problem.

I deleted the folder mentioned above in Windows safe mode

Additionally I deleted the file oem82.cat in C:\WindowsSystem32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}

• I had to get support to give me the cleanup tool - also, according to Sonicwall, the NetExtender version 10.2.331 (Available on their download page) addresses the Core Isolation issues related to Windows 11

I did run the cleanup tool and looked to the log files which showed all registry keys successfully removed