Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Unable to connect on Mac running MacOS Ventura

I am unable to get SonicWall Mobile Connect to connect to any servers when running on MacOS Ventura. We have no issues when running MacOS Monterey. Has something changed that it will not run on Ventura?

Category: VPN Client
Tagged:

Answers

• ChandraSekharMChandraSekharM SonicWall Employee

Hi KEVINSCHULTZ, while we work on local repro, can you please upload relevant logs from a fresh session? Thanks.

• kevinschultzkevinschultz Newbie ✭
    edited September 2022

Please see attached. I have replaced sensitive info in the logs with "**".

• ChandraSekharMChandraSekharM SonicWall Employee

MobileConnect is common client for SMA1000/SMA100/UTM appliances. From log, MC seems to be connecting to SMA100. I basically work for SMA1000, hence referred this to SMA100 Dev team.

• ChrisMCChrisMC Newbie ✭

We just recently purchased new MacBooks and MacBook Airs and ran the updates on them which took them to Ventura 13.1. We are using the the SonicWall Mobile Connect directly from the SonicWall website. The app installs and the we are able to setup our server information and make a VPN connection. However, that is as far is it gets, we cannot access anything on the domain after the connection is made.

I have looked online and saw that some people were saying to use the setting "Send all traffic over VPN connection" on the VPN, however that option is greyed out in our Mobile Connect settings and unable to be changed Any help in figuring out what's going on would be great.

• edgtbedgtb Newbie ✭

"Recentemente, compramos novos MacBooks e MacBook Airs e executamos as atualizações neles, o que os levou ao Ventura 13.1. Estamos usando o SonicWall Mobile Connect diretamente do site da SonicWall. O aplicativo é instalado e podemos configurar as informações do nosso servidor e fazer uma conexão VPN. No entanto, isso é tudo, não podemos acessar nada no domínio depois que a conexão é feita."

Estou com o mesmo problema, ja existe uma solução?