Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Upgrade path for SMA 6200 on Firmware 12.2.0-03999 pform-hotfix-12.2.0-04473

Vish71Vish71 Newbie ✭

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to confirm if I can upgrade from the above version to 12.3 first update or do I need any latest hotfix for 12.2.

Also I don't seem to see any firmware version downloads for 12.2 for SMA 6200 on My Sonicwall portal. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Category: Secure Mobile Access Appliances

Answers

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@Vish71 12.2 seems to be pulled, can't find it either. 12.3 is pretty old, you should consider 12.4.

From my understanding you should install the latest hotfixes before upgrading.

All the information you need is in here:

--Michael@BWC

• Vish71Vish71 Newbie ✭

Hi @BWC thank you for the response, so in order to update from 12.2 to later versions I would need latest hotfix on 12.2 and then upgrade to further versions right, but the problem is I am not able to find out if I am running latest hotfix on 12.2

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@Vish71 finally I've got your dilemma, you're right, if 12.2 is not available for download you cannot make sure you've got the latest hotfix. Therefore if I were you I would go for sure and open a ticket to verify with Support. I couldn't find any information about 12.2 hotfixes.

--Michael@BWC

• Vish71Vish71 Newbie ✭
    edited September 2022

@BWC Thanks for confirming this. On a different note, I notice that we are running out of disk space on our SMA 6200, do you by any chance know how we can reduce the file size in "var/log/couchdb/data"

There are 2 files u.couch and a.couch that seems to be occupying a lot of space and not letting us even upload a firmware file. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.