Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Update 10.0.18 pulled?

SonicAdmin80SonicAdmin80 Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

I got a notification about the 10.0.18 update three weeks ago, but now I can't find it from the download center. Looks like it was pulled?

Category: Email Security Appliances

Comments

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@SonicAdmin80 it seems it got pulled. I already have an open case with that Release just 5 Mins after Installing. They messed something up with the Certificate Handling or OpenSSL, can't tell because after the blame game I did not got any further information.

Shoutout to @Gailand as always for walking the extra mile.

--Michael@BWC

• SonicAdmin80SonicAdmin80 Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@BWC Well, I'm glad I did what I usually do, wait a couple of weeks at least after release before installing. And I fear what happens when Gailand retires...

@SonicAdmin80 I always fall in to the sword for my customers by being an early adopter and immediately sent out a quick warning note to not install :)

The reputation of ES is debatable.

--Michael@BWC

• David WDavid W SonicWall Employee

There will be a 10.0.19 posted shortly.

Please keep in mind that support can only report the issue that has been found and anything related to a specific issue will be posted in release notes.

There should also be a KB posted soon once the final approvals are reviews are done.

Thanks

David Wilbur

Technical Support Senior Advisor, Premier Services , SME Email Security

@SonicAdmin80 Firmware 10.0.19 got released which seems to fix the HTTPS Problem I reported on 10.0.18. I'll let it run for a few days and if everything goes well I'll recommend this Release to my customers.

--Michael@BWC

• SonicAdmin80SonicAdmin80 Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

I'll wait a few weeks to see what pops up. 😁