Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

NSM not showing other interfaces except for X0

Hi there

Every since CSC switched to NSM I'm unable to see real-time Live and real-time reports for other interfaces than X0 which is my LAN. I want to pull bandwidth utilization reports for my WAN interfaces which are X5 and X6. I was able to do it with CSC but now it doesn't work. I have the most up to date firmware I have tried removing it from NSM and adding my firewall bac but no success I have NSA3600 Any help would be appreciated. NSM support failed to solve this issue so far and it's super hard to get in touch with them.

Category: Network Security Manager

Answers

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

NSM support failed to solve this issue so far and it's super hard to get in touch with them.

Yes, to both, and among the reasons I am going to let my clients' NSM subscriptions lapse.

I'm sorry that I'm agreeing with you rather than offering a solution to your problem. But that's the state of this product, as I've written many times in the past.

• BernardHanBernardHan SonicWall Employee

I am sorry to hear the issue has not been resolved yet. Do you have the case number that I can take a look?

Bernard Han

Tech Support Advisor

SonicWall

• SanthoshSanthosh SonicWall Employee

This issue would be fixed in the upcoming NSM 2.3.3-5 release ETA Q2 2022.

• VoytechVoytech Newbie ✭

Thanks for the update. I'll let you know if the issue is fixed once the new version of NSM comes out.