Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Issue with SSL VPN not disconnecting after inactivity threshold is reached using Mobile Connect App

JSLJSL Newbie ✭

I have an issue with the recent update on our GW... SSL Inactivity is set to 1 minute as a test case..

Connect via Sonicwall Mobile Connect and simply change the Network from Cellular to Wifi.. this will drop the connection from the phone but on the Sonicwall side it is still showing as connected...

Waiting a couple minutes will show in the status page that your device is still connected and has passed the inactivity threshold but is still connected.

I have checked groups and user permission and there is no other timeout available from what I can see that would be conflicting with the SSL VPN rule. I can only put this down to a glitch on the software which is frustrating when you only have 2 vpn licenses and no other means of accessing the network externally to disconnect the zombie sessions.

Category: SSL VPN

Answers

• MitatOngeMitatOnge All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

Hi @JSL

Can you change Inactivity time out under users menu / User Sessiongs.