Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Renewal services on TZ400

Hi,

i have to renew the Advanced gateway Security Suite for 2 TZ400 but i see that it's not available now?

Is it an end of live product?

Is it impossible to find the renewal service?

Thank you

Eric

Category: Firewall Security Services

Answers

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

The TZ400 is not listed on the EOL page:

And when you say you can't find the security suite available, where - exactly - are you looking?

I'm asking because the TZ400 subscriptions are included in the January 2022 North American Partner Price list.

• DisaRicksDisaRicks Newbie ✭

i'm searching to differents resselers in Belgium (Europe)

I can't find this product

thanks

Eric

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@DisaRicks every SNWL Partner should have that information, quote them the SKU and they'll find it.

01-SSC-1440     SonicWall TZ 400 Subscription   AGSS Bundle, 1 Year, inkl. Capture ATP
    01-SSC-1441     SonicWall TZ 400 Subscription   AGSS Bundle, 2 Years, inkl. Capture ATP
    01-SSC-1442     SonicWall TZ 400 Subscription   AGSS Bundle, 3 Years, inkl. Capture ATP
    01-SSC-1443     SonicWall TZ 400 Subscription   AGSS Bundle, 4 Years, inkl. Capture ATP
    01-SSC-1444     SonicWall TZ 400 Subscription   AGSS Bundle, 5 Years, inkl. Capture ATP

--Michael@BWC

edited January 2022

thank you.

But can you tell me the différence between 01-ssc-1441 and the 01-ssc-0568

the descriptions are identical.

excactly the same!

but the price! : 1.925 USD for the first one and 1.230 for the second !!

Thank you

thank you

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@DisaRicks yeah that's so SonicWall, but if you check the Title below the description you can see that 0568 is CGSS (without Capture ATP) and 1441 is AGSS (including Capture ATP) ... I was under the impression that CGSS is no longer avaialble for some time now.

--Michael@BWC