Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

GMS Version: 9.3 Build: 9316.1261 Forward and Reverse Inheritance Issues

GMS Users,

Just wanted to reach out to see how many are running GMS Version: 9.3 Build: 9316.1261 and if you are having any issues using forward and reverse inheritance? I'm getting the following error with both forward and reverse inheritance.

Thanks

Category: Firewall Management and Analytics

Answers

• Marco OctavianMarco Octavian SonicWall Employee

TYTEC 

We would need a few more details here but I am going to recommend that you open a support case. There are some limitations that can this message and there also may a known issue that our Dev team is working. Either way, support is the best option for this question, imo.

Thank you,

• TytecTytec Newbie ✭

Thanks for the response Marco. We've had a ticket open since April regarding this issue with no traction gained.

• I will also note GMS support tickets are not being worked on now that NSM is out. We had a few cases open for months I finally just asked to close so I don't have to track them anymore. Is there anymore thought is allowing support remaining for GMS to roll over to NSM On Prem?

• TytecTytec Newbie ✭

Thanks for the response RBELMORE74! It is extremely frustrating to pay for support and not receive any help on an ticket from April 2021.

• TytecTytec Newbie ✭

Ticket still open from April 2021 with no traction gained.