Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

TZ500 Reboot

Hello, I have a TZ500 that just started rebooting every day right at 5:00 pm. This device is apart of a five location site to site VPN setup. I don't know when this started occurring but was brought to my attention a couple days ago when someone working late notice their phone call got dropped right at the same time there Exchange connectivity dropped and realized it had done this before at the same time. So started digging through the logs and find nothing

Firmware is current, 6.5.4.9-92

Works perfectly day after day except this reboot at 5 o'clock.

Anyone have any ideas, is there a setting somewhere or a way to see if its a crash causing it.

Category: Entry Level Firewalls

Answers

• AjishlalAjishlal Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Curtisc34

This issue happen after the latest firmware update? If it's started after the firmware upgrade, inform the support team and downgrade the firmware until you get the hotfix from the support.

Make sure your address object list doesn't have any unused FQDN address. If there remove those address object and observe it.

• prestonpreston Enthusiast ✭✭

Hi Curtisc34, if you have cloud backup enabled disable it as there is a bug in 6.5.4.9 firmware, raise a support case with SonicWall support and ask them for the hotfix firmware below put this on and see if it fixes your issue

HFGEN6-3208-1n_6.5.4_release_6_5_4_9_1n_1277338