Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Why are my Nvidia drivers are stuck

My nvidia driver from GeForce download goes fast then starts to slowly get slower and then it stops downloading but says it still going does anyone have a fix to this can some one in detail explain how I can trouble shoot this on a tz 270

Dpi ssl is off I’ve turned all services off on the device such as ips av and Cfs and it still does it but it is normal when plugged into the wan
Category: Entry Level Firewalls

Best Answer

• CORRECT ANSWER
    Tg1986Tg1986 Newbie ✭
    Answer ✓

Solved it turns out SonicWALL access points like the one built into the machine use separate access rules called sonic wave and they were interfering with the downloads

Answers

• Tg1986Tg1986 Newbie ✭
    Update to my issue the problem seems to happen to every download I try it starts at a mb/s and then slowly goes to 0
  • BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@Tg1986 did you checked the MTU on your WAN Interface, it really sounds like a MTU related issue.

--Michael@BWC

• Tg1986Tg1986 Newbie ✭
    I checked the mtu for the wan interfaces and made sure all throughputs were maxed out for maximum transmit ion but I’m still having the same issues
  • Tg1986Tg1986 Newbie ✭

update:

i did some more testing it turns out x0 will let me download smoothly but the built in wireless will not i am going to try my vlans to see if they do the same as x0